This is a summary and does NOT have all possible information about this product. This information does not assure that this product is safe, effective, or appropriate for you. This information is not individual medical advice and does not substitute for the advice of your health care professional. Always ask your health care professional for complete information about this product and your specific health needs. If someone has overdosed and has serious symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing, or if a child accidentally swallows this medication, call 911. Otherwise, call a poison control center right away. US residents can call their local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. Canada residents can call a provincial poison control center. Symptoms of overdose may include: restlessness, shaking (tremors), seizures, inability to wake up (coma).